Home > Uncategorized > a bit of an update

a bit of an update

July 19th, 2009

Well, it’s been quiet on the aircraft front for quite some time.  I decided to spend all my spare time on c++ programming to develop some tools I’ve been thinking about for over a year. Well, that got interrupted by a commission to do a Junkers Ju88A-5 for a book cover. Modelled that puppy from scratch, textured and shaded it, followed by a cover, all within a week ! Despite the short amount of time I didn’t want to rush the model as I really like the 88, plus I am now a parent and I have been spending more time with my baby, I even got him a bob 2016 revolution flex stroller for him. So…modelled it fairly detailed. Still some finishing to do for other images (like a cockpit interior and some little bits and bobs.

I also continued on the geek culture project and Dr.I, images to follow 🙂

Categories: Uncategorized Tags:
Comments are closed.