So here is a version of the same thing, but now rendered in passes for more compositing control, plus of course the compositing applied. Only a single frame so far, will be adjusted once the whole turnaround is done.
Here are some work in progress images of a diorama I am building together with Dieter Meyer and Mike Jagodzinski.
And I didn’t update my site since, what a shame! So, I’ve just spent some time updating various pages, adding images to the Spitfire, B-25 and Huey artwork pages, plus updating various others and creating some new pages, like for the Gloster Meteor, the Ju88, The Se5 and Ki43.
More to come.
The site has been moved to a new server ! Hopefully I can now post new images again
After 18 months of on and off work on this I have finally finished it and got an image out there. Many more to come !
Here’s a bit of an update, she’s almost done for the modelling side, I can’t wait to start texturing !
Well, it’s been quiet on the aircraft front for quite some time. I decided to spend all my spare time on c++ programming to develop some tools I’ve been thinking about for over a year. Well, that got interrupted by a commission to do a Junkers Ju88A-5 for a book cover. Modelled that puppy from scratch, textured and shaded it, followed by a cover, all within a week ! Despite the short amount of time I didn’t want to rush the model as I really like the 88. So…modelled it fairly detailed. Still some finishing to do for other images (like a cockpit interior and some little bits and bobs.
I also continued on the geek culture project and Dr.I, images to follow
Well, I’ve been busy on very many different things that have all resulted in nothing to show !
But there’s one exception, I’ve started to redo the textures and shaders for the UH-1C, a work in progress you can see here: